- This event has passed.
Age-friendly training: plan and act
December 6, 2021 @ 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Designed to help you take your age-friendly community to the next level, the afternoon will include presentations from the UK Network team, practical examples from other Network members, and peer-to-peer troubleshooting discussions.
Participants will also be invited to an optional discussion the following week, to think about plans for translating your learning into practice.
This training will include:
Step 2 – Plan:
- Developing a shared vision with stakeholders
- Analysing strengths and weaknesses and defining priorities
- Developing a comprehensive age-friendly strategy
Step 3 – Act and implement:
- Designing an operational age-friendly action plan
- Consulting on the action plan and involving older people at all stages
- Resourcing and implementing a successful action plan
This half-day training is for members of the UK Network who:
- Have been developing their Age-friendly Community for over a year
- Have completed their baseline training
- Are re-shaping their age-friendly strategy and action plans