- How can communities best connect with health and care services locally to make an impact on outcomes?
- What do successful local relationships look like?
- How can communities build on existing assets to deliver population-based health systems?
- Successful approaches to involving communities in the co-creation and co-design of services and activities
- Improving the health, wellbeing and social welfare of communities through social prescribing and community referral
- Using asset-based community models to create real change and impact.
- This event has passed.
Community is the best medicine: a community-centred approach to health and wellbeing
June 6 - June 9from £156
This event brings together health and care professionals and community organisations to explore the role of communities in health and wellbeing. While the Covid-19 pandemic created significant pressure for existing health and care services, it also provided a springboard for organisations to work more closely with communities to deliver innovative new programmes and projects that made an impact on health and wellbeing outcomes.
The event will run from 6–9 June 2022 and will showcase case studies from across the UK, and earlybird tickets are now available until Sunday 10th April 2022.