Informed by presentations from people and teams from local authorities, the VCSE sector and in the NHS, sessions will explore how to:
- make the case for the value of community solutions in a system under stress
- assess and commission what communities need
- make the most of community and social assets
- make decisions together with communities
- use social prescribing and other approaches to tackle health inequalities at a local level
- seize the opportunities of integrated and place-based care to make a difference for communities.