- This event has passed.
Dementia Friendly Screening: La La Land
April 13 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm£5
The Royal Albert Hall’s Dementia Friendly Film Screenings aim to offer a more comfortable and relaxed environment for those living with dementia, their families and carers in the more intimate surroundings of the Elgar Room.
These screenings of popular films are enhanced for dementia communities in the following ways:
- A relaxed approach to movement and noise during the screening
- Trained Dementia Friends on hand to help
- A separate dedicated quiet space
- Reduced number of audience members
- Dementia Friendly signage throughout the building
- General lighting stays on throughout
- Table service for tea, coffee and cake