- This event has passed.
My home, my care, my way
September 28, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 3:45 pm
A joint event by TSA, West Midlands ADASS, Housing LIN and TLAP
The ASC Reform White Paper “People at the Heart of Care” includes an important focus on housing, new models of care, digital and technology.TSA, West Midlands ADASS, TLAP and the Housing LIN are working together to support councils and partners in the West Midlands to develop local partnerships to put the aspirations of the White Paper into practice.
Based on its regional commitment to Making it Real, the aspiration is that people in communities in the West Midlands are able to say:
- I can live the life I want and do the things that are important to me as independently as possible.
- I live in a home which is accessible and designed so that I can be as independent as possible.
- I feel welcome and safe in my local community and can join in community life and activities that are important to me.
- If I move from my home to another place, the people who are important to me are respected, listened to, supported and involved in decisions.
- I have a place I can call home, not just a ‘bed’ or somewhere that provides me with care.
Find out more about what the White Paper means for housing transformation at the event and how you can benefit from upcoming funding and support opportunities.
Who is this event for?
This event is for people with lived experience of, working in or responsible for making decisions around health, care and housing. This may include:
- People with lived experience of health, care and housing support
- TEC Service Providers
- Housing and planning policy leads
- Care technology leads
- Occupational therapists
- ICS development leads
Attendance at this event is strictly limited and is available on a first come first served basis, so please secure your place now, to guarantee attendance.
If you would like to attend, please register your details via the Eventbrite page.
If you have any questions, please contact the TSA on 01625 520 320 or via email: events@TSA-Voice.org.uk