- This event has passed.
Relaxed Late Night Jazz – The Shirt Tail Stompers
November 17, 2022 @ 9:00 pm£5
Inspired by the Harlem Swing and Hot Jazz of the 1920s, 30s and 40s, The Shirt Tail Stompers are making waves on the international swing music scene. Last year alone saw them play festivals and shows in Thailand, South Korea, Denmark, the Netherlands, France, Germany, Sweden, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Norway, Italy and all across the UK.
Expect singing, dancing and a whole lot of fun!
At the Royal Albert Hall, relaxed performances are for everyone. The less formal environment may particularly benefit autistic people, those with learning disabilities, those with dementia, or anyone who may prefer coming to our venue with the following measures in place:
- Removal of any sudden loud sound effects.
- Removal of sudden changes to the lighting.
- Additional friendly members of staff to answer your questions.
- Dedicated ‘chill-out’ spaces.
- All hand driers switched off in toilets to reduce noise levels (paper towels provided).
- Pre-visit accessible resources available to download (e.g. visual story).
- British Sign Language interpreter available on request – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2 weeks before the performance date.
- Relaxed refund policy.
- For general venue access information visit our Accessibility | Royal Albert Hall — Royal Albert Hall.
- A list of the music the band will perform will be available on the website 1 week before the event.
There may be a performance taking place in the main auditorium at the same time as this Relaxed Late Night Jazz performance. This means there may be large numbers of people moving through the corridors and around the building during your visit. There may also be some announcements about the main auditorium performance made over the speaker system in the corridors.
For any further information about what to expect as part of your visit to Relaxed Late Night Jazz please contact email@example.com.