- This event has passed.
The Alzheimer’s Dementia and Care Show
March 3 @ 9:30 am - March 4 @ 4:00 pmfrom £18
Now in its 10th year, The Alzheimer’s Dementia and Care Show (formerly The Alzheimer’s Show) is being held at The Business Design Centre London on Friday 3rd and Saturday 4th March.
The event is for anyone with an interest in dementia – people living with dementia, carers, and people working in the field. Talks and sessions include:
- Full Dementia Interpreters Course – Training2Care: Free taster sessions are offered to visitors who will have their ability to speak, see, hear and move impaired to begin to recognise the many forms communication may take for a person living with dementia. Only at this event Training2Care are offering individuals, the full 1-hour workshop to allow you to experience the complete experiential practical session.
- Full Virtual Dementia Tour and Training Experience – Training2Care: As well as free ‘taster’ sessions, this is the only event where visitors can book the complete training as an individual – an 8-minute immersive experience followed by 75-minute de-brief – a ‘must do’ experience for anyone involved in caring for people with dementia.
- Dementia and Care Matters Theatre: The main theatre hosts keynote speakers covering a range of topics as well as chaired daily Question Time panel sessions.
- Talks Hub: A unique platform for family carers to give a personal perspective into caring for a loved one with dementia as well as tips and advice. There will also be a range of practical talks covering daily life with dementia from professionals and exhibitors.
- CPD Accreditation: All the speaker sessions are fully CPD Accredited, and certificates will be available to professional attendees.
- Admiral Nurses and Alzheimer’s Society Advice Clinics: Free 25 minute 1-2-1 appointments.
- Leading Dementia and Care Exhibitors: Practical ideas, new solutions and resources from dementia and care specialists.