- This event has passed.
Together 4 Dementia Conference
November 1, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm£10 – £20
This year the theme is ‘Dementia Frankly.’ The conference will be looking at dementia, up close and personal, from many perspectives.
For those wishing to attend in person, the conference will take place in The Bristol Hotel in central Bristol.
If Bristol is just too far to travel, then we are also offering a virtual option which will include all talks and post-event videos, available to watch wherever you are in the world!
The conference is filled with top quality speakers and highly relevant subjects for professionals and families affected by dementia.
Talks will cover an innovative new Alzheimer’s test, issues and developments in care, hear first-hand from dementia campaigners living with dementia and learn more about dementia care for Black, Asian and minority ethnic people.
- Dr George Stothart, will talk about Fastball, from University of Bath
- Professor Deborah Sturdy OBE, Chief Nurse for Adult Social Care
- Wendy Mitchell, bestselling author
- Willy Gilder and Gerald King from DEEP
- Dr Emma Richards and Chloe Tulip from CADR
- Dan Kumpik and Weisong Yang from Bristol University and CUBOId
- Jes Phillips from The Race Equality Foundation
- Ali Vowles, BBC Bristol – chair and interviewer for the conference
Tickets to attend online are £10 and early-bird tickets to attend the event in person cost £20.