- This event has passed.
Towards resilience: making community matter in social care
March 23 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Think Local Act Personal and Local Trust who manage Big Local come together for this webinar to explore how the COVID-19 crisis has highlighted the shortfalls in the care sector and how communities can play a crucial role in using their experiences of the pandemic to transform social care so that it works for everyone.
Speakers for this event are:
- Clenton Farquharson MBE, TLAP Chair, (Chairperson)
- Denny Cornuaud, Community Engagement Manager, Plaistow South Big Local
- Sian Lockwood, Chief Executive, Community Catalysts
- James Bullion, ADASS President, Executive Director, Adult Social Services, Norfolk County Council
- Alex Fox, Chief Executive, Shared Lives Plus