The 2022 conference, with the theme of New horizons in dementia: Building on hope, will look at progress and barriers, new developments and innovations across all 7-action areas of the WHO Global action plan on dementia. The conference will be a hybrid event, featuring in-person and broadcast plenary sessions, a mix of live and recorded parallel sessions, a live and virtual exhibition and networking.
ADI welcomes both scientific and non-scientific abstracts on a range of topics, including research, care, technology and innovation, with abstract topic areas including:
- Dementia as a public health priority
- Dementia awareness and friendliness
- Dementia risk reduction
- Dementia diagnosis, treatment, care and support
- Support for dementia carers
- Information systems for dementia
- Dementia research and innovation
Abstract submissions are welcome until the closing date of 5th November 2021. For those interested in attending the event virtually, or in person, early-bird registration opens in October.
For more information about the conference, or the abstract submission process visit ADI.