The awards aim to recognise the achievements of individuals, groups and organisations that best demonstrate the impact of meaningful involvement of people affected by dementia.
Nominations are open until Friday 18th November and there are 9 categories in which you can nominate your Dementia Hero:
- Award for Outstanding Achievement
- Award for Campaigns and Influencing
- Award for Research and Innovation
- Award for Dementia Friendly Business
- Award for Community
- Award for Media Impact (Awards for National/Regional)
- Award for Professional Excellence (Awards for Individual and Care Home/Care Organisation)
- Award for Co-Production in Local Government
- Award for Care and Compassion
The Dementia Hero Awards ceremony will take place on 28th April 2023 at an in-person event in Birmingham. For more information about the awards, or to make your nomination visit Alzheimer’s Society.