Made possible through a Small Good Stuff grants scheme, new activity videos will be shared daily throughout April and beyond. The site already hosts over 100 different activity ideas with things like art, exercise, cooking and learning. Here’s a sample of what’s on offer:
- Ballet with Kate Stanforth
- Clay modelling with Creative Active Lives
- How to make a musical instrument with Bring Me Sunshine
- Boxercise with Envolve Wellness
- Puppet making with Jamboree Arts
- Yoga with Your Home Yoga
- Cooking with Social Eyes
New activities are posted daily on The Buzz facebook page, where members can also comment and post their own photos. The videos can also be seen on The Buzz website, where they are uploaded at the end of each week.
You can learn more about The Buzz by Community Catalysts on this YouTube video.