What Matters Now?
In our “What Matters Now?” Enquiry, we are exploring how Covid-19 has affected the lives of people with dementia and what this tells us about the priorities for personalised care.
Our DCAN Enquiries gather the best ideas, evidence, and insights together from a range of perspectives, to learn what is needed to make positive change happen. Our learning helps to shape and support action nationally and locally as well as stimulate further research and innovation.
Key questions for our “What Matters Now?” Enquiry include:
- What are the challenges being faced by people with dementia following COVID19?
- How has Covid-19 changed priorities for personalised dementia care?
- How can personalised care help people with dementia deal with the impact of the pandemic now and in the future?
- What personal strengths have people discovered in themselves and their networks that has helped them? What support have people found they needed most?
- What has worked and we want to keep? What has been difficult and we need to find better solutions for?
- What has been the impact of Covid-19 on health inequality?
- What are the short, medium and longer term priorities for personalised care now?
To hear about the progress on this Enquiry, and what we are learning, become a member to receive news to your inbox.